Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tide Stain Release

I have always used either Purex or Baking soda and Vinegar in my wash. Recently my cloth diapers started stinking and someone suggested washing them with Tide. I hadn't ever bought Tide before because it's so expensive and I figured it really couldn't be any better than the cheaper detergents. Wrong. Ok, not wrong about the so expensive part, that part is true, but I really did find that Tide did a better job of cleaning my clothes.

That's not to say I'm going to start buying Tide on a regular basis because Purex is a lot cheaper but when I picked up the Tide I also picked up some Tide Stain Release and I LOVE it! I pour just a tiny capful in my laundry and it really helps. Plus it smells good! I've rubbed it right on stains and then soaked them and that stuff has gotten out more stains than anything else I've tried.

So, there's my advertising for today! Go buy some Tide Stain Release and then let me know what you think of it!

3 comments:

Chare said...

That is my new favorite too!!!! I am excited that I can through a little in the wash and it comes out smelling like I use Tide, with out the price! And it does work great on stains! Glad I am not the only one who "cheats" that way!!!

erin said...

i have never used tide just because of the price. i may have to try it sometime! and definitely the stain release stuff.

look online for some tide coupons. you may have to enter your email or sign up on tide's website, but it might be worth it!

here's a link to the offers on their website, but google it--there may be other coupons out there!
http://www.tide.com/en-US/offers.jspx

Rachael said...

Try the Tide dry detergent its like $11.00 for 80loads. It seems cheaper than the liquid. The only bad part is that you have to wait until the washer is half way full to start to put in clothes, otherwise the flakes dont disolve very well. I just started using it, there was a sale on it at Menards a month ago, I will never go back to the cheap stuff. I think this might actually be something that you get what you pay for. I havent tried the stain release yet, but I think I might check it out.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed