Pet Peeve- d. A pet peeve is a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to them, to a greater degree than others may find it
My top 10:
1. Bad drivers- Especially the ones that are so oblivious to what's going on around them that they don't even realize they just cut you off, pulled out in front of you, or drove you into the nearest ditch.
2. Mispelled/Incorrectly used words- I cannot stand seeing words mispelled, specifically in newspapers or on ad signs. It's also a pet peeve of mine when people use the words their, they're and there in the wrong way.
3. Using the word "retard"- Unless you're talking about a mentally retarded person I can't stand hearing it used as a slang word in replace of saying someone is stupid, dumb, etc.
4. When a person makes a sucking noise with a straw & the cup is empty
5. Text-messaging someone while in a conversation with someone else
6. Using the word "supposebly" instead of "supposedly"
7. 97% of the people that shop at Wal-mart
8. Listening to a parent say, "I'm going to count to 3 and then we're leaving" and instead count to 10 and then stay anyway.
9. Being late
10. Not using a car seat!
Those are some of mine, what are YOUR pet peeves?