Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thoughts of the day

Unimportant thought of the day: We're having a Halloween party next Friday night at our house. Thankfully since I never dust I've got plenty of cobwebs in the corners to make it look like I've spent a lot of time decorating! I'm so resourceful!


Less random, more thought out thought of the day: I am really, really tired of poop. I'm tired of changing diapers, tired of scraping poop off with a knife into a container to store in my refrigerator, tired of cleaning my carpet and washing ridiculous amounts of laundry. We are seeing the GI on Friday and I may very well corner her in her room until she gives me a solution to the problem.

Someone else's thouht of the day: Faith does not say, "I see this is good for me; therefore God must have sent it." Instead faith declares, "God sent it; therefore is must be good for me." Phillips Brooks

Funny thought of the day: The girls were playing a few weeks ago and Kylie told Kaydence where to find something. Kaydence replied, "Well duh!" to which Kylie said angrily, "You don't even know what duh means!!" and then she proceeded to walk into her room but quickly turned around and said, "And I don't either!"

1 comments:

erin said...

i love your resourcefulness! that's awesome!

i hope things went well yesterday with the GI. gosh... i hate poop too, but definitely don't have to deal with it like you do. which btw, i got some of that tide stain remover stuff and it seems to work good! if you have a target nearby, you should check there--i got it on clearance from $11 something to $7+...

beautiful quote about God, and i LOVE the girls' conversation! too cute!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed