Saturday, February 7, 2009

We're outta here!

Jake and I are leaving shortly to head to the huge city of Fargo! We've been awayonce overnight since having Emeric so we're excited. We're going to do some shopping, hopefully go see Slumdog Millionare, go out to eat and then go to a concert. The kids are excited and I asked Emeric if he was excited and he pointed at me and ran off a long line of gibberish which I translated to mean "yes". I get really anxious whenever I think of anyone having to remember all of Emeric's medications but I know it will be fine. I wrote everything down! :)

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

erin said...

oh i forgot about your concert! i hope you can clear your mind of worrying about emeric and truely enjoy your time away! have fun!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed