Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School has been going well. Today we started at 10:30 which was precisely when Emeric went down for a nap! He's tall enough to open our doors now which means I'll be buying approximately 4 more baby gates tomorrow! LOL We already have THREE! One is 5 feet long! :) I found him earlier perched up in my computer chair sipping a grape pop! HA HA! The grape pop that only I'm allowed to drink because it has so much sugar! :D He doesn't drink pop and he definitely does not know how to drink out of a can but it was more than humorous to find him lounging in my chair. Tomorrow I'll probably find him with his heels kicked up, clicking away with the mouse!

Kylie did ask if we could have recess time for school and Kaydence quickly chimed in with the idea that we should also have cartoon time.

She's smart.

Once I finished laughing I told her that we probably would have cartoon time during Emeric's afternoon nap like we always do for no other reason than I enjoy 30-45 minutes of having to do absolutely nothing. I typically eat lunch then and all my treats that I don't eat in front of the kids! :) I have a horrible diet. Which is why I hide those things. I don't want my kids to have a horrible diet! I try to make them eat healthy and I won't buy things with High Fructose Corn Syrup in them if I can help it but I'll happily sip away at 20 ounces of carbonated water and high fructose corn syrup in a BPA filled bottle!

4 comments:

A day in the Life... said...

Reading your posts about emeric getting into things brings back WAAAY to many memories. Ones that I don't wish to re-live!! lol

I put in a 3rd vote for cartoon time too.. it sounds like fun.

A day in the Life... said...

BTW I love the peanuts.. Very appropriate ;)

erin said...

i agree... cute peanut pic! glad school is going well for you. that's cute what the girl's said. hallelujah for 30 minutes to yourself!

Jess(ica) said...

Lovin' the cartoon time idea! I don't have kids, but I can imagine how amazing and needed that 30 minutes is! =)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed