Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's been very hot here lately and with the lack of air conditioning in the house AND the van the only thing to do is to go to the lake! We went yesterday and the kids always have a lot of fun playing in the sand and Kaydence mostly likes sitting on shore and eating the snacks I've brought. LOL

We went to Itasca State Park last week and went biking. The kids had a ton of fun. I brought my camera and of course after just three pictures it said, "Change Batteries". UGH. It never fails! So I didn't really get any great pictures but at least a couple!





The kids have been doing well. I can't believe it's already July which means school starts in 2 months and Kylie will be in kindergarten!!! Her and I are going to go to Fargo one day and get what we need in terms of school stuff. I have most of her curriculum but we need to get some math manipulatives and other stuff. She's excited!

Emeric will be starting "school" this winter too. He's actually going to public school! ;) They recommended putting him in a class with other kids who also have delays. It's 1x a week I think for just a couple hours but I think it will be really good for him. So of course I never get out of running around and I'm sure I won't until the kids are gone. They'll start gymnastics again this fall if they want to and Kylie *might* start taking piano lessons. She'd like to learn. I think she's a bit young but I might try to teach her what I can. We'll see.

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed