Friday, June 6, 2008

QUESTIONS

Mommy, why does it rain?

Why do kittens have whiskers?

Why does it snow?

Why do you get buried in the ground when you die?

Why do we stay in Heaven forever?

Why do plants and trees grow?

And all those questions were within only a 30 minute period on the car ride to town.

It has been a long day! And I've really got to start educating myself more so when my nearly FIVE year old asks me why kittens have whiskers I'll have a better answer than, "Hmmm, I don't really know. Maybe so they can smell?"

Ha ha. Yeah, I'm dumb. So tell me, why DO cats have whiskers? :D

1 comments:

A day in the Life... said...

The primary reason is so that cats can judge whether or not they will fit through an opening. Also so they can feel their way around, and finally to help indicate their mood.

Boy am I smart ;)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed