Thursday, June 5, 2008

STOP RAINING

It has been raining ALL WEEK and I think my poor garden is flooded. :( My corn was coming up so great and now I suppose it will drown.

I decided to take the kids to Fargo today and get out of the house. We went to the mall and I walked into a kids' clothing store and Kylie dropped her shoulders, sighed and said, "Mom, why do you like this store so much?" Ha ha. We do go there everytime we're in the mall. Then she said, "Is it because you want to see if they have any new clothes?" Yep, she's smart!

We went to the food court for lunch and I decided to eat at this great sandwich place and thought the kids could just eat there too. Kylie was fine and said she'd eat a PB&J minus the P and Emeric would eat a grilled cheese but Kaydence thinks anything semi-healthy is a terrible option and opted for chicken nuggets instead. If I take them shopping and I let them each pick out a treat Kaydence will pick out frozen pizza and Kylie will pick a head of broccoli. That is NO LIE!

Emeric had a few seizures today and I think his meds need to be increased. He's also walking a lot more now! He's so cute!

My Sister in Law came yesterday and helped me clean for a while. I had some money left over that Jake had given me for Mother's Day and I figured it was a great idea to hire Kerry to help me clean! She loves to clean and she's good at it. It feels so good to have the entire house clean at once. That doesn't happen often. Usually I get one room done and the kids have trashed the other room right away.

Tomorrow I am going garage saling BY MYSELF!! I'll be home pretty early beacuse Jake has to go to work but I am excited!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed