Monday, November 23, 2009

Not Me! Monday

This week I did not almost give Kaydence Emeric's seizure medication because she was sitting close by and I wasn't paying attention.

I did not tear up when Kylie's teacher told me she was one of the most well behaved kids in her class.

I also did not become embarrassed when my father in law got up and church and said he was thankful for his wife because she brings him his underwear. (He recently had surgery and can't climb up the stairs to his room well.)

I am not letting Emeric's worsening ataxia and extreme tiredness worry me. Nope, not in the least.

I do not find it funny that Emeric thinks he should cross his arms and say, "humpf" everytime I tell him no.

Check out other Not Me! Monday stories here:

http://www.mycharmingkids.net

2 comments:

erin said...

i think it's so cute when ryan has his little attitude when i tell him no, too. i don't know why, but i don't recall finding it adorable when samantha acted that way...!

and yea for kylie doing good in school!!

A day in the Life... said...

Sorry your stressed about Emeric. I hope you can figure something out soon.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed