Friday, September 11, 2009

Bits and pieces

Kylie started school on Tuesday. She is loving it! She isn't thrilled with getting up early or "rest time" at school which she claims is "boring" but otherwise she's having fun. The other two kids and I had plans to just stay home all week but of course nothing ever works out that way. Emeric ended up needing a blood draw up in Fargo and then Bible study started and therapy and yeah, no full days at home.

Our schedule just got much busier with school starting! I'm giving piano lessons again this year and that takes up 3 nights and then I'm doing girl's group for our church which takes another night and Awana and then Kylie wants to be in Girl Scouts and AHHHHHHHHHH it's too much! I know it's bound to only get worse as soon as I have three in school!!

Emeric starts his class next Tuesday. His class consists of 6 BOYS! Those poor teachers! :) I asked him if he was excited and he said "no" but that doesn't mean much as he says no to basically everything.

We're nearly finished with our basement and once it's complete I'll post pictures of the start to finish project. It looks much different and it's going to be weird to essentially have two houses!

The 1/2 marathon I'm running is tomorrow and I am getting really nervous! I'm so afraid I'm going to end up hurting my knee or something stupid and not finishing and then all that training is for nothing! UGH! Ok, I know I need to be optimistic so I WILL finish! :)

Well, I better get ready for the day before the other two kids wake up and need 18 things!

2 comments:

erin said...

wow! you're gonna be super busy!

hope the 1/2 marathon goes well for you. i'm sure you'll do fine!

Annika said...

I love your header picture! How are with the whole school thing? I hope the marathon goes well for you! I've always wanted to run one. Good Luck!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed