Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hair, conferences and strolling...

Kaydence wanted her hair cut "like daddy and Emeric's" but thankfully I convinced her to keep it a bit longer. :)


I went to a Beth Moore conference this last weekend which was great! Over 4,700 people!


Travis Cottrell was the praise and worship leader













A picture of Jill(my sister in law) and me(with a huge looking head)






Epilepsy Stroll 2009


Kylie and Johnna


Jill and Ben(They're the ones moving into our basement)


Gimme 5!















Kerry(my sister in law) and my friend Erika

Jill trying to win us the "Spirit Award"(we did end up winning! :))
It was SUPER hot so I don't think Kaydence was thrilled


Some of the people on our team



2 comments:

erin said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE kaydence's haircut! it's so adorable!

and the pictures at the stroll are cute too. looks like you had a nice day for it! and way to go on the spirit award! :-)

Jess(ica) said...

Looks like the stroll turned out well! Love the pics of everyone... nice to see updates. Nicole, you don't look like you've aged much since HS hehe... =)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed