Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's gonna be a long two weeks...

First I have a garage sale this weekend and I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick. Jake was sick, his mom is now sick and I just feel like you feel before getting sick. Lovely.

Next week Emeric has a doctor appt, Kylie's birthday is on Friday and then I leave for a week to be a counselor at our church summer camp. I have never left my kids that long. I've only ever left Emeric overnight and the girls for a few days during out of state doctor appt's.

I am so nervous/worried to leave the kids. Mostly Emeric because he has so many medications and needs liquids thickened and can't get overheated and.... what if someone forgets? And especially now that Kaydence is on a bunch of meds too. Plus we just decreased one of Emeric's seizure meds due to side effects and what if he starts having seizures again?

Sigh.

I plan on keeping myself very busy during camp to keep my mind off it all. Or at least I'll try.

1 comments:

Jess(ica) said...

Sounds like things are crazy! Is there anyway Jake can bring the kids for you to see part way through the week just to say hi for a while?!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed