Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Epilepsy 101

I'm looking to put together a booklet on Epilepsy so I thought it might be informative if people had questions about Epilepsy that I could answer. So, feel free to ask anything and everything you want to know. I'm not an expert by any means but I'll do my best. No question is off limits, you can ask something relating generally to Epilepsy or specifically to Emeric if you want.

I plan on doing a separate post to answer the questions and include some of my own information! I'll also use the questions and answers for my booklet. I think I've done a post on Epilepsy before but as our Stroll for Epilepsy approaches in the coming months I'd like to focus on it a bit more!

Fire away!

3 comments:

erin said...

ok... since sunday i've been wondering about seizures. i've looked some stuff up, but maybe you know. what exactly causes a seizure? is it your brain shutting down or something?

and in emeric's case, are seizures the main symptom of epilepsy or are there other attributes of the disease?

Robbie Leigh said...

Can a person with Epilepsy live on their own, or do they need to be supervised? Also, are there different types of Epilepsy?

Jess(ica) said...

I'm guessing that there is a chance I will have some specific questions soon...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed