Monday, March 23, 2009

I hate March.



Last March is when we were all deathly ill with Influenza. Emeric was sick for 8 days and finally today is better. Kylie was sick over the weekend but seems better and now I'm sick with a cold & not better.

No huge plans for the week. I bought some herbs and some other vegetables to start indoors so I'm going to get some potting soil and plant those. Emeric has an ECHO and EKG on Wednesday and will have to be sedated again for that so hopefully that all goes well. The girls start swimming lessons on Friday and Emeric's new stroller was ordered and should be here in the next week or two!





3 comments:

MJ said...

What kind of special stroller does he need?

Nicole said...

He's just getting an adaptive stroller which basically is bigger, has a higher weight limit, etc... It will grow with him. He has periods of not being able to walk and with his energy issues he cannot walk long distances. Also he has ataxia so he is very unsteady and anyway, I end up carrying him all the time and he's outgrowing his stroller that he has now and this was what the PT recommended.

Jess(ica) said...

All the kids are so cute and getting big! I hate March too. I dont' get how it can be so incredibly nice one day and then supper crappy the next! Pretty much the only thing I don't like about MN is the inconsistent spring weather!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed