Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Warm weather here we come!!

We leave in the morning for Houston. I just checked weather.com and it should be about 70!!! That's a full 80 degrees warmer than it was here last night. I fully intend on wearing shorts...

I think we're all packed and surprisingly we only have 1 suitcase! I filled a bag with diapers, Emeric's medicine, a sippy cup and a bunch of toys. I bought him a couple things that will be new to him so I'm hoping that keeps him happy for at least 1/32 of the trip.

I feel really organized this time even though I waited until today to pack. I printed out a list of all my confirmation #'s for our flights, the rental car and a bunch of important phone numbers. I also printed out directions to the airport and a list of questions for the doctor. Won't she be thrilled!! ;)

Well, think of us at 10:40am and pray mostly for the plane to remain in the air.


3 comments:

Heather said...

Nicole,
I hope you have a great trip. I'll be praying for you.

erin said...

wow!! 80 degree difference?! enjoy!
i'll be praying that you have a good trip--that the plane stays in the air from takeoff to landing, that everything goes well with the doctor and that you get some answers, and that emeric is entertained for 2/32 of the trip!
looking forward to hearing how it went...

John and Melissa said...

Hello Nicole,
Where are you staying and how long will you be here. Is there anything we can do to help you all while you are in Houston. Please let us know if there is. you can reach me at mellively2@gmail.com. We will sure be praying for you that you are able to get some informatiom

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed