Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

While on the plane to Houston I did not plug my left ear casually to keep from hearing the man next to me slurp and smack his lips continually while drinking his apparently never ending amount of tomato juice.

While walking with Emeric in his stroller on the way back from the clinic he did not fall out of the stroller and smash his face on the pavement when my husband hit a bump. The man in the bus station did not gasp while Emeric just stood up and looked around as if to say, "What just happened?"

I did not rush to the rescue of a little girl who was being smacked in the face by a little boy in McDonald's play place and I did not tip my chair over accidently while running to save her and make a huge scene.

I did not dance around in excitement when my husband put up my new bookshelf and I also did not run to the thrift store just to make sure there were no new books I could put on it. (There were).

I did not think for a second that it would be much nicer to live in a warm state and with great doctors nearby and did not contemplate looking for a job there.


2 comments:

MJ said...

I dumped Elli out of her stroller once. At a crosswalk downtown, there were probably 100 people who were watching in horror. The worst part was that she was sleeping and didn't see it coming so she wasn't able to brace herself for the fall. She had quite a fat lip after that one.

A day in the Life... said...

poor Emeric.. I was going to ask you if you were planning on moving to Houston now. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed