Sunday, January 4, 2009

When I wrote that last post I initially had it titled, "Days of our lives" which then the first paragraph made sense. Then I changed the title to "My Days are Numbered" and obviously the first paragraph then does NOT make sense but I never noticed until now. LOL

Anyway, it's SUPER cold here and it's getting old! This is the coldest year I remember in a long time!

We're leaving in the morning for Emeric's admission and VEEG and then heading to Mayo on Wednesday for a swallow study and Thursday an appt. with the GI. Maybe it will be warmer a bit further south?


3 comments:

Jess(ica) said...

If by "further south" you mean the cities, it may not be much warmer. It's about 2 degrees right now! I do not share the same hate for the cold though... I'm loving it. =)

~cody said...

I just "caught up" on your blog...I appreciate your honesty with your thoughts on Emeric's condition, as well as the day-to-day struggles that every single parent has! I'll be praying for you as you are with E getting tests and other doctor stuff...I would imagine that the more you know, the better equipped you are to deal with it. From one mama to another, someone told me recently, "Long are the days, short are the years." Amen :).

A day in the Life... said...

I hope his appointments go well!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed