Friday, January 16, 2009

Mitochondrial Disease Awareness Bracelets

I'm ordering some bracelets from the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation's website. They are the typical rubber bracelets you see for a lot of causes. They're green and they say, "Energy For Life". I'd post a picture but my blog is stupid and keeps stalling my computer when I try to upload a picture! If you'd like to order one let me know. They're $1.50 each unless I get quite a few people wanting one then they'd drop a bit. They're a great way to get awareness out about Mitochondrial Disease.

Most people have never heard of Mitochondrial Disease and most doctors don't even know much about it. The only way to raise money for research to one day hopefully find a cure is through awareness so if you'd be interested in getting a bracelet(or two!) leave me a comment, email me, write me on facebook, etc...




1 comments:

Mommie Parrow said...

Do I mail the money to you? Or how does it work?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed