Sunday, December 7, 2008

Kaydence's Birthday

Today was Kaydence's 4th birthday! We had a party and she got a lot of stuff she really liked. Lots of Polly Pockets which are always fun while they last(which is approximately 1 day around here! ) She had a Princess themed party with a princess cake. Jake heard her in her bed singing Happy Birthday to herself. LOL She seems like she might be getting sick. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

I'm too lazy to upload pictures right now so maybe tomorrow. :)


2 comments:

Jess(ica) said...

Happy Birthday Kaydence! =)

Looking forward to seeing pics...

A day in the Life... said...

I am glad she had fun :) I am looking forward to seeing pictures too! Unless of course any of them include me ;) you can just leave those out.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed