Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Pics...


My sister

(Disclaimer: She might kill me if I don't mention that she didn't intend for her hair to be this color and she's since dyed it mostly dark brown and it looks great. :D)


See, proof of the hair dying... I wish I had an after picture.




Me and Ang Lesley and I
Jocelyn
Katie






We spent most of the day out of the house on Saturday and had Lesley's camera so most of our pictures are on her camera. Once I get them I might share. Maybe... :)






4 comments:

Jess(ica) said...

looks like a fun weekend!

A day in the Life... said...

Thanks for posting that picture of me... I am going to pay you back later.

Unknown said...

i just plain love you!

S. and Company said...

Hi Nicole!
I don't know if you remember me or not - Natalie from the Oakie days. :) I have enjoyed looking at your blog (found it on Rach's). Your children are precious - and getting so big! Thanks for your posts!
(Steve and I have been putting together a blog - if you'd like to take a peek, it's www.likepottersclay.blogspot.com)
Oh, one more thing - I laughed about this. When I clicked on the link to make a comment, I saw "jswiers" and I thought, "I wonder how my sister Jessica knows Nicole?!"...Then I got it. Hehe. ;)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed