Monday, October 20, 2008

Not Me Monday



This weekend I did not spend most of my money shopping instead of scrapbooking things.

I did not sing karaoke so much that I nearly lost my voice and 2 days later my throat still hurts. Granted I'm also sick so that might be playing a part...

I did not participate in making a bon fire out of the flower bed in the backyard of the retreat.

I did not not miss my kids the entire weekend. Definitely not. That would be terrible to be having too much fun to miss them...

I did not come home, say hello and then proceed to sleep and lie deliriously on the couch for the rest of the evening and into the morning because I was so sick. Thankfully I'm feeling better today although my ear and throat are still hurting a lot!

I did not pay $15 for a video from the doctor we saw in Cleveland just to hear what he had to say at the Mitochondrial Disease Symposium this summer. And then I did not regret it at all even though everything he said was most of what he'd already told me on the phone in regards to Mitochondrial Disease. I also did not put it on my debit card instead of using my scrapbooking money because I really, really wanted the video and I'm impulsive.

It's a good thing I didn't do any of those things this weekend because I'd probably be feeling really guilty.

Or not.

2 comments:

Weeksie50 said...

I love me some Karaoke..
I also love candy corn but not Clam dip.. eww..lol

scrapbooking is so expensive..but addictive..

erin said...

hmmmm.... bon fire out of a flower bed?! sounds interesting. that is, if you actually did that!
sounds like you had a fun, tiring weekend!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed