Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I saw some people doing this on their blogs and I wanted to join in the fun! I'll start and I'll tag 4 people to also do this:


4 things I was doing 10 years ago...
I was just getting ready to enter my Senior Year of High School!
I was trying to decide where I would go to college.


4 things on my to do list for today...
Take Emeric to his neurology appt.
Pick the 10+ ripe tomatoes in the garden and figure out what to actually do with them!
Call and reserve a campsite for this weekend
Laundry!

4 things I love about my husband...
He puts up with my erratic moods! :)
He's an awesome dad!
He works very hard to support our family!
He loves me!

4 jobs I have had...
I worked in a grocery store for 5 years
I worked at a clothing store in the mall
I worked at Taco Johns!!!
I worked in the MRI unit at the hospital

4 movies I have watched more than once...
Apollo 13
Legally Blonde
10 Things I Hate About You
The Notebook

4 places I have lived...
My parents house
College Dorm
My brother and sister in law's basement
Random trailer houses

4 places I have been...
Costa Rica
Alaska
Seattle
Florida

4 places I want to visit...
Hawaii
Europe
Israel
New York

4 t.v. shows I watch...
Grey's Anatomy
Regis and Kelly
Oprah
Anything on Discovery Health Channel

4 things you may not know about me...
I'm a lazy perfectionist, lol...
I'm pretty much against vaccinations...
I use cloth diapers
I have a ridiculous number of allergies to food and environmental crap.

I tag:
Erin
Jessica
Anna
Cristina

1 comments:

Jess(ica) said...

Fun! So I started doing this on my own blog and got to the very last group of 4 and then accidently closed the page. ugh. I will do it again, but not tonight =)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed