Thursday, July 24, 2008

The girls are going to be famous...

Kylie informed me yesterday that she wants to be a star. I said, "Like a star in the sky?" and she said "no". I said, "Like a movie star?" and she said, "Yes, a movie star."

Kaydence might not be a movie star but she could definitely make it in the music industry. Last night the girls were listening to their Praise and Worship CD and Kaydence belted out the line of one song singing, "Let Everything that has breasts praise the Lord!" Once I started breathing again after laughing so hard I told Jake she should do special music for church!

4 comments:

erin said...

that is too cute!

Jess(ica) said...

Very cute! You'll have to write that down and tell her at a most opportune time in the future! =)

Mara LaTourelle said...

Oh, my word! So funny! What a cute story.

debbie said...

Hi Nicole, I wandered over from Jessica's sight. Your kids are adorable! Maybe Kaydence can come sing at Grace for our special music too! :-0 That is classic!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed