Thursday, May 22, 2008

5 year olds

Kaydence was pretty sick yesterday with a high fever. She slept on my right arm all night long so let's just say that my visit to the chiropractor yesterday was pointless. Today she feels better and she wanted to watch Ice Age. I said sure. Then she wanted pizza for lunch and I said sure. Kylie exclaimed that Kaydence ALWAYS gets to watch her movies and eat pizza for lunch and it was NOT FAIR and nothing is fun!! Kaydence said, "Mom said I could eat pizza!" and Kylie loudly proclaimed that we ALWAYS eat pizza(which is not that far from the truth!) and again that it wasn't fair.

I can see that age 5, which is quickly approaching, is going to be a charming age. It's a land where nothing is fair, nothing is fun, everything is boring, and your sister gets everything and you're just left behind in the dust.

1 comments:

A day in the Life... said...

She is right, you do always eat pizza.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed