Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Epilepsy Walk

It looks like we're going to have enough people for TWO teams!! My friend Anna's entire family wants to walk because they too have a lot of people in their family affected by Epilepsy. Quite a few people from our church are also going to walk. In the next couple months I'm going to contact the local newspaper to see about doing a story on the Epilepsy Walk. I received a packet of information from the Epilepsy Foundation and they gave some ideas on contacting the local media.

The walk isn't until August but I want to get a jumpstart on it because I know how good I am at procrastinating with things! So, I'm going to make everyone aware of it now and then I'll probably wait until sometime in July to do most of the fundraising.

If you, or anyone you know would like to donate you can do so at: http://www.firstgiving.com/nicoleswiers You can also forward that address to anyone you know. This money goes to the Epilepsy Foundation and helps with awareness and funding for finding the cure for Epilepsy and for support for those living with Epilepsy.

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed