Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day EIGHT(Otherwise known as Week TWO)

If you can believe it, I'm still sick. I hardly slept at all last night and when I did sleep my fashion attire included a kleenex rolled and shoved up one nostril to keep my nose from dripping all over my bed. Disgusting huh? Since I couldn't breathe out of my nose my mouth was hanging open which ends up giving you a sore throat so I was up and down all night getting water to keep my parched throat hydrated. Then from coughing, or maybe just from getting in and out of bed I pulled a muscle in my back so was heating my rice sock at 3am(Aunt Kel and Mom, I realize I should've used ice but when you're running a fever of 102 and have the chills ice is the last thing you'd be using!) and so on and so forth. Anyway... who's complaining?

Emeric is still sick. He's only going on Day 6 so I expect another couple days for him. He doesn't seem to have gotten it as bad as the rest of us but every illness with him hangs on a long time so it will probably be a while.

To spoil him I decided to buy him a pair of Baby Legs. If you don't know what Baby Legs are well they are baby leg warmers. I know what you're thinking... Baby leg warmers are pointless, a waste of material, pointless, expensive, etc... And well you're right. But look at how cute he is in them??




1 comments:

Jess(ica) said...

You're right! Those "baby legs" are very cute! =)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed