Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day 5

Seeing that it's only 7:00am I'll probably end up updating more than once today.

Everyone is still sick here. I was up off and on all night because my asthma wouldn't let me take a deep breath and I don't have my inhalor. I'm still running a fever and my chest, ribs, stomach, head, face, kidneys, you get the point, all hurt from coughing. I heard the girls coughing all night and Emeric was coughing when I went in there too. I woke up last night at 1:00am to give him some more Motrin because I didn't want his fever creeping up in the middle of the night.

I might see if I can run in to the doctor this morning and get a prescription for an inhalor so I can at least breath because breathing is a good thing.

On yet another down note our furnace isn't working right. It's 62 this morning which isn't bad but cold enough when everyone is running a fever and already chilled. I suppose I'm going to have to call the repair guy today.

Well, I'm off.

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed