Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Well, Emeric still has an ear infection in both ears. In fact, one was so full of fluid she couldn't see in it and now today he woke up and the other one is full of blood! But, she's not cancelling his surgery. We put him on antibiotics and hopefully that will clear it up before then. Of course the antibiotics are making his C-difficile infection flare up again. It's a no win situation really. He was also up last night coughing quite a bit. Please pray he doesn't get sick before we go to Cleveland because it'd be terrible to get there and no be able to do the procedure because he's sick!!

He's had a strange day again today. I don't know if he's just having seizures, or maybe he has a headache, I'm not sure. He keeps blinking his eyes quickly and just acting off. He wouldn't eat lunch which is another clue he's probably getting sick. He always acts like this when he's getting sick.

Jake is still gone and Kylie really misses him. He typically puts the girls to bed so last night I put them to bed at 8:15 and at 10:00 they were still up!! Kylie asked when daddy was coming home and I told her he wasn't and she started bawling but she did eventually fall asleep. Now today again she asked why he's gone and that she misses him. It made me think about parents that get divorced. A little girl I babysit for is 3 and her parents divorced a year ago. It would break my heart to have to hear "I miss mommy" or "I miss daddy" all the time.

Well, I'm off to do some more laundry. I'm on my 4th load with at least 2 more left today!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed