Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Not much going on here, which is a nice break! I realized I've been updating Emeric's Caringbridge site and not here so if you don't have that address it's: www.caringbridge.org/visit/emericswiers.

Our neurologist from Fargo called and apparently they can't get a test scheduled for Emeric that we need done. They don't even do it at that hospital! UGH! I'm hoping the other hospital does or we're going to have to go somewhere else and have it done. Possibly Mayo. We should find out today.

We've been having a hard couple weeks with Kaydence. I don't know what's going on with her but she's to the point of crying nearly all day long about everything. And she doesn't just whine, she full out screams to the point of gagging ALL THE TIME. It's driving me crazy! It's just over the tiniest things too like not wanting Kylie to sit by her, or Emeric is looking at her, or she wanted to pour her juice, or use a different bowl, or watch a different movie, and on and on. The tiniest things are setting her off and I can't figure out why. I'm suspicious that maybe she's getting a new tooth or has an ear infection even though if I ask her if anything hurts she says no and just screams louder. Last night she was watching tv after having a complete meltdown and she was fine and then she just started crying while watching the movie for no apparent reason. Whatever it is I hope it ends soon before I'm driven completely insane.

In other news Jake got pulled over last night and fined for expired tabs! How dumb. So now I'm off today to get new tabs for his ridiculously old pickup.

That's it for today. I've got 2 crying ones now so I better go!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed