Monday, November 26, 2007

Postponed...

We had Emeric in this morning for his pre-op and the doctor won't clear him for surgery. Understandable since he's coughing, got a runny nose, running a fever, etc. but it sucks because we NEED this spinal tap before they'll start him on treatment!! So, I'm hoping he'll be well soon because he goes back in 2 weeks and if he's well then they'll reschedule the procedures. We could go ahead and do the spinal tap without anesthesia but it'd be so painful for him I know I would feel horrible.

1 comments:

A day in the life of the Simmons said...

Hopefully he starts to feel better soon!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed