Monday, September 3, 2007

Remembering Caroline


This past Friday a friend of mine lost her little girl Caroline. She was killed when accidently ran over by a bulldozer her dad was driving. She was 3 years old.

I "met" this woman online about 5 years ago through a parenting message board. I remember when she found out she was pregnant. She went to the doctor to find out how far along she was and ended up being 26 weeks & in preterm labor!! I remember when Caroline was born & the countless stories Erin has told about her little girl.

I don't think anyone understands how it can affect someone so much when they've never met this family in person but I saw this little girl in pictures everyday for the last 5 years. I felt like I knew her & Erin is a true friend. I can't imagine what she's feeling because I know how horrible it is for me and her pain is obviously much greater.

Please pray for this family. There names are Erin & Michael and they have a son Will. He was Caroline's best friend and I know he's confused and hurting as well. Her funeral is Wednesday, September 5th.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaN2o_uOF_I

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed