Thursday, July 5, 2007

Finally!

Yesterday Emeric woke up and was playing on the floor while I got the kids ready... I walked past him and all the sudden I heard him say "ma ma"!! I started crying! LOL I couldn't believe he FINALLY said something meaningful!! :) All day yesterday he said ma ma, ba ba, etc... I'm so happy! :)

On another note... We decided to go in to the beach yesterday since Jake was working. We met Erika and Gavyn there. We stayed for a couple hours and let the kids play and swim and when we got ready to leave we went out to the van which now had a flat tire!!! I didn't know who to call so I called Jake's dad and he came in. He was about 45 minutes from town so we waited for about an hour and a half before he came and put the donut on. Which of course was also FLAT! Ugh! I drove with it flat anyway over to Walmart and had the tire repaired. It ended up being a looooong day in town and we didn't get home until right before a BBQ we were supposed to get to.

We got home, changed clothes, and headed over to the BBQ. The church was throwing a party for the 4th of July so we ate dinner, played softball, and then watched some fireworks. The mosquitoes were terrible and we finally brought the kids inside! We got home around 11:00pm and put the kids to bed.

Today I have no plans... I need to get the girls clothes put away, which is a day of work in itself! Who bought them all those clothes anyway?? ;)

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed