Saturday, October 2, 2010

I just realized...

Once again it's been a long time since I've updated here. You've got to be pretty funny, witty, or having an interesting story to tell to keep an interesting blog. Or at least one that people will read! I pretty much just use this place because I like to write. That's probably boring to most.

We've gotten back into the routine of the school year. With both the girls in school full time and Emeric in preschool part time I've got quite a bit of time to myself. I've been mostly using the time to study for the two classes I'm taking but I'm also just enjoying sitting at the coffee shop reading or refreshing my facebook page to see if anyone wrote anything interesting.

One thing I've definitely realized about myself since having 3 kids in school is that I am HIGHLY disorganized. I used to think I was just moderately disorganized but... it's bad. So, when you're a really disorganized person how do you even know where to start? I could write a list but I'd probably lose it. I could rent a library book on organization but I'd misplace it and forget to bring it back and rack up even more late charges at the library. Anyway, I decided that I should probably figure out this organization thing being that I'm almost 30.

Am I really almost 30?

I'm gonna need some therapy if I start coming to all these realizations about myself too quickly!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed