Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer

I can't believe summer is already half way over! I'm trying not to rush it more by saying things like the girls go back to school in 7 weeks! Wow! We're already planning on being very busy the rest of the summer. We've got a family reunion coming up, a trip to Houston ], our Epilepsy Stroll and a visit from my dad to name a few!

I start school August 31st so I'm sure that will keep me pretty busy! Emeric will be in school M-TH mornings and his nurse will still have him some of the time so that should give me enough time to do homework!

I'm excited to get back into some of the Bible studies I am a part of during the school year too. I've met a lot of great friends and had some great discussions with the people involved. They are all so great and still contact me in the summer checking in on Emeric! :)

Well, back to weeding the garden. It's pretty sad when my arm muscles are sore from pulling weeds!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed