Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What's going on in our household...

Now that Kylie is in school I seem to have far less pictures of her... I also seem to be getting blurry pictures these days... hmmm.... maybe I should clean my lense?

Emeric and Kaydence on their way outside to play in the snow. This was before it got so ridiculously cold that you couldn't even breathe in outside or your lungs would freeze. He doesn't look thrilled but he was, even though he's wearing his sisters mittens.



Kaydence being, well Kaydence.


Can you carry around someone that only weighs 10 lbs less than you? I don't think I can!



Awww....


Silly face...








Emeric is apparently trying to show off his plastic Snow White shoe...


Eewww...


Kaydence on her 5th birthday!

3 comments:

erin said...

ha! that one of kaydence is too funny!

Heather said...

lovin' the silly pics. your kids are so cute!

A day in the Life... said...

Cute pictures :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed