Friday, August 7, 2009

Did you know?

Since I've been in a blogging slump lately I decided to steal this from my friend Jessica's blog...

1. What Color Is Your Toothbrush? White with purple

2. Name One Person That Made You Smile Today: my kids

3. What Were You Doing At 8 Am This Morning? sitting with Emeric

4. What Were You Doing 45 Minutes Ago? talking on the phone

5. What Is Your Favorite Candy? maple nut goodies

6. Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club? never have. never will

7. What's the last thing you said out loud? "don't spill"

8. What Is The Best Ice Cream Flavor?I'm not a huge ice cream lover but I suppose something with pecans and caramel

9. What Was The Last Thing You Had To Drink? Coke

10. What Is The Longest You Have Gone Without Sleeping? 3 days

11. Have You Ever Made a Promise You'd Die to Keep? I don't think so

13. The Last Sporting Event You Watched? basketball

14. What Is Your Favorite Flavor Of Popcorn? caramel

15. Who Is The Last Person You Sent an email to? Nena

16. Ever go camping? yup

17. Do You Take Vitamins Daily? No, but I should

18. Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? yes

21. Do You Drink Your Soda With A Straw? if it's a cup with a lid, or at a restaurant yep. Otherwise nope.
22. What Did Your Last Text Message say?"Will you return the movies?"

24. Where Is Your Dad? in the woods

25. Look To Your Left, What Do you see? an old breastpump, guitar case, towel, papers, ok too much to list
26. What Color Is Your Watch? Don't wear a watch.

28. What did you do yesterday? went to Menards, babysat, worked on finishing my basement

29. Do You Go In At A Fast Food Place Or Just Hit The Drive Thru? Depends

30. What Is Your Favorite Number? I guess I'm not really partial to any specific number

31. Who's The Last Person You Talked To On The Phone? A doctor

2. Any Plans Today? nothing worth listing

34. Biggest Annoyance In Your Life Right Now? myself

35. Last Song Listened To? From the Inside Out because it's on my blog

36. Can You Say The Alphabet Backwards? Probably extremely slowly.

38. Favorite Pair of Shoes You Wear All The Time? flip flops, unless it's winter and then random pairs of shoes

39. Are You Jealous Of Anyone? yes

40. Is Anyone Jealous Of you? Not that I know of

41. Do You Love Anyone? yes

43. What Do You Usually Do During The Day? take care of the kids, do laundry, bring Emeric to therapy, clean, waste time on the computer, eat...

44. Do You Hate Anyone That You Know Right Now? no

45. Do You Use The Word 'hello' daily? mostly when answering the phone

46. Meaning of life? Loving

47. Do You Like Cats? NO.

48. Have You Ever Been To Six Flags? nope.

49. How Did You Get Your Worst Scar? I don't have any major scars but I do have 4 on my ankles from playing hockey two years ago and my skates were rubbing on my ankles.

50. Last big talk? today.
51. Last Cd Played? Sara Groves
52. Last Bubble Bath? last week
54. Last Meal? Subway... Pizza and mt. dew
55. Have You Ever Dated Someone Twice? yes
57. Have You Ever Fallen In Love? yes
58. Have You Ever Lost Someone? yes
59. Have You Ever Slept Until 1pm?I don't think so
60. Have You Met A Famous Person? I've met Charlie Pride. LOL
61. List Four People You Can Tell Pretty Much Anything To? Anna & Karri... Can't really think of 2 more

62. List Three Favorite Colors/shades: Pink, Purple, Blue

63. Laughed Until You Cried? yep.

64. Went Behind Your Parents Back? yes

65. Who Posted This Before You? Jessica

66. Opinion on Abortion? I probably have a stronger opinion on this issue than any other... I very much disagree with it.

67. Lowering The Drinking Age? nope.

69. Who Are The Best Huggers That You Know? I don't really like hugs all that much but I guess the best huggers would be those that give side hugs and do it genuinely and not out of awkward, not know what else to do, kind of thing...

70. Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? no

71. Is There Something You Want To Tell Someone? yes

72. Something that makes you go "hmmmm?" I agree, Jess, fake people. And lots of other things.

73. Would You Kiss Someone you just met? Only if it were Patrick Dempsey ;)

74. How Many Kids Do You Want To Have? 3

75. Do You Want To Change Your Name? no

76. Last Time You Saw Your Father? 5 years ago

77. What Time Did You Wake Up Today? 7:00am

78. How Old Are You?28
79. What Were You Doing At Midnight Last Night? sitting with Kaydence on the chair holding a heating pad around her legs because they hurt

80. What Is Your Favorite Thing In Your Room? the carpet. Since I rarely see it my heart has grown fonder of it.

81. Where is your bffae? I don't know what this acronym is... I'm assuming it's Best friend forever and then something else??? Anyway I don't really have a "best" friend.

82. What can you not live without besides food and water? My family. Oh, and the internet. And pizza. And Coke, in a can.

2 comments:

Nena said...

This made me smile! Thanks!

Jess(ica) said...

Nice job on the post steal! Love it! These questions are fun to do yourself and fun to read about others! =)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed