Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Randomness...

I want to take a road trip. Anyone want to join me? I thought about maybe renting a car and just going for a few days. Will $300 that I made garage saling cover this trip? Hmmm....

All joking aside(oh wait, I wasn't joking) I really do want to take the kids somewhere. I'd love for them to be able to see the mountains so I thought about driving out to Yellowstone but last time I was there I saw a massive snake and I can't get that picture out of my head so now I'm skeered.

How long do you think it takes to drive to New York?

4 comments:

erin said...

that would be a lot of fun. although i don't think i'd want to go to NYC with the kids!

Heather said...

glacier is a lot closer.....or the badlands.... well, there's probably snakes there too. NYC---LOOONNNNNGGGG trip!

Nicole said...

Yeah, NYC was kind of a joke. I wouldn't want to go there either. :)

The badlands would be pretty. I didn't see a snake there last time. :)

Robbie Leigh said...

You should go to the Portland, Oregon area sometime. It's SO pretty! Definitely our favorite place to go. You have to follow 84 to the Colombian River Gorge area too. There's mountains, waterfalls, and gorges. Multnomah falls is probably one of the biggest attractions in that area. I can't wait to go back!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed