Friday, May 8, 2009

Prone to wander....

I'm getting bifocals.


And this is how I feel about it.




Do you think it's possible bifocals are the "new thing" fashion wise for my generation?

Yeah, I didn't think so either.


Apparently my left eye drifts upward so my brain is working extra hard to keep my eyes focused. My poor brain needs a break from my wandering eye. So, because I need a prism to keep my eye from being disobedient and I need reading glasses the best option is bifocals. I do have 20/20 vision far away which I guess is worth mentioning.



Thankfully for me these bifocals aren't the straight line across but a circle. Yippee!



What's next, a scooter?

3 comments:

erin said...

haha... i love the scooter comment!

i hope they help with your eyes. do you wear glasses/contacts anyway? i need to get glasses too. sheesh i can't read large print from 6 feet away without squinting!

Jess(ica) said...

if you wear them for a while will the problem correct itself or anything? I am sure people won't notice - gotta do what you gotta do to see! =)

And I have a feeling the scooter is decades away!

A day in the Life... said...

Seriously that picture freaked me out..

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed