Saturday, December 13, 2008

So, our dog ran away. We haven't seen him since Thursday. I really wish I at least knew where he was or what happened to him. :( He's the first dog I actually really liked and he was such a nice dog.

*On another note, yes I know Emeric's hair is long and a mess in that picture of the 3 of them.
I had a worker at McDonald's tell me he needed a hair cut. I more or less gave her a dirty look and said, "Yeah." And then she said, "Well, at least his bangs!"

Because surely I haven't noticed his bangs are in his eyes and I'll definitely cut it if the lady at McDonald's thinks it needs to be cut!!

Not.

In reality I'd rather people leave my kid's hair alone. If I want it long and messy then dangit I will leave it long and messy.

Rant over.



2 comments:

erin said...

that's such a cute picture of the kids. i like the new background too! very festive.
yes you should leave emeric's hair the way you want it! and wouldn't it look weird if you cut just his bangs? i'm just picturing the whole girl's bangs cut straight across....!

hope you can find your dog. that's sad :-(

Jess(ica) said...

yeah if you just cut his bangs, he may then have a mullet... then what would the lady at McD's say? Why do people feel the need to tell you how to take care of your children?

Hope you find your puppy soon!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed