Monday, December 22, 2008

Pictures!

We went to Grand Rapids this past weekend as my aunt and uncle had dinner planned at their house. I actually went up on Friday night and my sister and I got together with Angie and Lesley and played cards. Katie gave me her old camera so I've been taking pictures like a mad woman. Plan on seeing a lot of pictures. Unless of course my arm falls off first from carrying the thing around.




Kylie refused to be my subject and the ones I took of Kaydence didn't really turn out so here are a couple of Emeric. I don't exactly know how to use the camera well yet and I didn't do any editing but nonetheless here they are:


For some reason I like pictures with the head cut off I guess... I thought about editing out that tuft of hair that's sticking up. Yeah right.


I like this picture even though there are shadows, his head is cut off, he's drooling and he's having a seizure.


I think this one's a bit blurry.


Yes, now I realize the head is very much cut off here. I intended it that way. The camera isn't THAT heavy!









1 comments:

erin said...

good pictures nicole! have fun learning the camera. i'm sure you'll come to love it! looking forward to seeing lots of pictures. :-)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed