Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Part 2

My thanksgiving dinner turned out pretty well. We have a ton of food left so if you'd like to stop by let me know and I'll make you a plate! :)

In keeping with what I'm thankful for... Coconut Cream Pie...



These glasses that hide my desperately need to be waxed eyebrows. :)

And, with a little more seriousness I'm really thankful for a lot more. My family, my girls, Emeric's health, my friends, a warm house, food on the table, cheap gas prices, and my faith in God. Just to name a few.

I also really, really encourage you to read this... I've linked to this blog before but her entry today was so honest and real and I don't think you'll regret spending a minute reading it. Just take my word for it ok? :)

1 comments:

erin said...

hey nicole... glad you had a good day! we had tons of food left over too. i guess it's better than not having enough!
thanks for linking to angie's post. when i started reading it i didn't think it would apply to me. but then it hit me like a ton of bricks. i guess God knew i needed to read that tonight... and needed to cry! :-)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed