Monday, February 18, 2008

Sick kid...






And for once it isn't Emeric! It's Kylie! Kylie is NEVER sick. Everyone else in the family will get sick and she won't. In fact, I think the last time she was really sick was at least a year and a half ago or longer and she ended up in the hospital because she was so dehydrated. She's just lying on the cough saying her stomach hurts and she's running a fever. Hopefully it passes quickly and the other kids don't pick it up! Or me!

Took some pictures of Emeric yesterday because he hasn't had his pictures taken professionally since he was 4 months old. I thought maybe I could get a good one and get it framed. Here are a few I liked(and the girls being goofy):

1 comments:

Kelley said...

WOW, Nicole, those pictures are great! Emerick looks really good. He looks more like Jake now. :)
I watched the video too. What a tribe, huh? Keeps ya hoppin!!
Kelley

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed