Monday, February 11, 2008

I need to find a doctor

I really need to get some allergy testing done. I have congestion, itchy and watery eyes, stomach cramps, gas, bloating, etc EVERY DAY. I know I'm sensitive to dairy but I suspect probably corn or wheat too and I'm sure a million other things.

I've also got arthritis in my knee that they found back when they did my knee surgery and I've wrist pain for a few years that feels all to similar to the knee pain so I suppose that's arthritis too! Ugh.

Back a few months ago I was tested for B12 and mine came back pretty low. I'm sure that's part of all of my "issues". Most of the things that bother me aren't all that severe, just annoying. Like my kidney... It's STILL hurting from my pregnancy EIGHTEEN MONTHS AGO. They've done an ultrasound and it came back normal so the doctor says there's nothing wrong. Well, there obviously is or it wouldn't still be hurting!

Also a while back I had my urine checked for a possible UTI and I was spilling sugar in my urine.

There's a lot more going on and I'm really thinking of going to see a naturopath just to get an idea of what, if anything can help some of these things. Last night my knee hurt so bad I couldn't hardly bend my leg. Now this morning it feels fine. It's amazing how the weather affects it. I know people with arthritis say that and it sounded ridiculous to me until I realized it was true.

Of course my problem is I can't afford to get any of this stuff done and have spend enough time at the doctor's office in the last year so I probably won't actually go but it's something I keep pondering...

Jake keeps telling me he's waiting for me to be wheelchair bound and hunched over when I'm 40 because of my ailments! LOL

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed