Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We're just about to head over to the hospital for Emeric's MRI but I thought I should update since my last depressing post. Thankfully I got over that day and with having Jake gone for the entire week working I think that was partially my problem. :) So... I am doing better. Being here at the RMH and seeing all of these sick kids makes me realize our lives are good. And seeing this little boy who is Emeric's age and so sick from Mitochondrial Disease makes me realize how much we have to be thankful for. Emeric is doing well and that's a blessing! So, I apologize for the negativity! I'll update when we get back from seeing the neurologist.

Please continue to pray for Noah(you can read their blog under "my quiverfull" in my favorite links. His mother Kate is scheduled to be induced next week so also keep her in your prayers.

1 comments:

Jill Swiers said...

I feel like you can be negative sometimes, Nicole. I love you. And I think of you and your beautiful family often.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed