Monday, November 12, 2007

Long weekend

Emeric was sick all weekend with a fever. With him we have to be extra cautious as a fever can trigger new symptoms with this disease. Thankfully today he feels much better but he was so miserable all weekend. He also developed some new types of seizures but I'm hoping they were just from the fever and we won't have to deal with those now.

The girls are doing fine. Yesterday Kaydence was up at 8:30 and decided to turn the tv on. She was lying there, inches away from the tv with her hands behind her head and I walked out in the livingroom and without looking away from the tv she said, "Mom, will you throw in a pizza for me." LOL As you can imagine, I got on that right away! HA!

1 comments:

Jess(ica) said...

That is so cute about the pizza! =)

Emeric is still in my prayers!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed