Friday, November 30, 2007

I tried to get some good pictures of the kids to make Christmas cards. They didn't turn out all that well so I'll probably be trying again in the next couple days!

Yesterday I started feeling sick and by evening I was really sick. I went to bed at 8:30 and I thought I was fine this morning until I got up. Now, I feel really sick again. I'm hoping I don't have to call Jake to come home from work!

The girls started gymnastics on Tuesday. I think they're really going to like it. Kaydence was pretty leery of joining until I mentioned the trampoline and I think that won her over! She's about a head shorter than all the other kids in the class of 3-5 year olds. Since she turns 3 next week the teacher let her join to be with Kylie, so that was nice. Kylie carried her around a lot of the time though, lol. She was very protective of her, it was cute to watch. I think it's good for them to get out and do something just for them.

We got a call yesterday from our doctor to tell us that Emeric still has the bacterial infection in his colon despite the antibiotics he was on for 2 weeks! This means we're probably going to have to put him back on weeks of antibiotics to try to clear it up. He was just starting to gain weight but if we let it go he'll probably start losing again.

Physical therapy has been going well for him. He's finally cruising along furniture although he can't figure out how to get around corners yet! :)

The occupational therapist only comes out once a month, which isn't much, and I'm pushing for more. She screened him yesterday for sensory processing disorder and if he qualifies that would give him more therapy, so we'll see.

Well, I'm going to go try to lay down and put in a movie for the kids. Kylie is old enough now that I can ask her to help me watch Emeric. It's nice but I know sometimes I'm just being lazy when I ask her to go do things so I try not to do that too much!! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed